Nonprofit Development Internship
Title: Nonprofit Development Intern
Purpose: To assist the Development Manager in researching funding opportunities to support Focus Points
Location: Virtual meetings, and/or 2501 E 48th Ave. Denver, CO 80216
- Research companies that could be potential sponsors for Focus Points
- Research private foundation funding opportunities (research potential funders and funding areas, identify deadlines)
- Help secure donations from companies for silent auction at our fundraising event called Lotería (research businesses, request donations, track progress).
Flexible depending on intern’s availability
Training and Support
Intern supervisor will provide training and support as needed.
How to apply
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Cheri Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Focus Points
Since 1995, Focus Points has worked successfully to support low-income and working families in Northeast Denver and beyond. Focus Points serves over 2,500 individuals each year – most of whom are Spanish-speaking immigrants, other Latinx families and refugees. Focus Points is committed to:
- School readiness programs to open doors for future success;
- Family literacy and adult programs to achieve personal and family sustainability;
- Healthy living and health access programs to promote active, vibrant living,
- Parent engagement and community leadership to foster empowerment; and
- Economic and workforce training and development to support financial independence and community stability.