November 7 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 20, 2019
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 13, 2019
One event on October 29, 2019 at 5:30 pm
What’s important to your family? In Familias Extraordinarias, we create a safe and supportive environment for families learning how to navigate tough conversations. Our goal is to promote positive communication between couples, parents and children.
Familias Extraordinarias Course Outline:
- Lesson 1: Family Goals & Keys of Wisdom
- Lesson 2: Family Communication
- Lesson 3: The Chain of Golden Choices
- Lesson 4: Healthy Relationships
- Lesson 5: Sexually Transmitted Infections and Birth Control
- Lesson 6: My Vision for My Future – My Extraordinary Family
This is a six week course. Participants are encouraged to attend all six sessions. Pre-registration is required. Contact 303-292-0770 x135 to register. Lunch will be served at every class.