Focus Points partners with other organizations across the community to provide a variety of important services from family health to pet care assistance to transportation services.
Denver Dumb Friends League
The Denver Dumb Friends League offers low cost pet wellness services at Focus Points.
- Free spay and neuter services through the Lulumobile. See schedule and make an appointment.
- Dumb Friends League Veterinary Hospital at CSU Spur is an active hospital providing pre-scheduled appointments of urgent care services for pets of families who otherwise wouldn’t have access to veterinary care.
Focus Points hosts a bilingual therapist from WellPower.
- Therapy is available to individuals over 6 years old, accepts all types of insurance (including Medicaid) and is offered in English and Spanish. Learn more and make an appointment today.
- Click here to learn about other resources at WellPower.
We Don't Waste
We Don’t Waste offers monthly mobile food markets at Focus Points.
- Community members are welcome to pick up free groceries at these monthly events, reducing waste and increasing access to nutritious food in our community.
- Mobile Food Markets occur every second Tuesday of the month from 9am-1pm.
Want a great way to get some healthy outdoor exercise? Need a bike to get to and from work or the train station? The Bike Library can help!
- Become a member and check out a bike whenever you need one.
- Keep the bike for 48 hours before renewal is required.
- Each bike comes with a helmet and bike lock.