Early Childhood Education
Focus Points Early Childhood Education (ECE) is preschool program is going virtual!
Families, we are here for you! Focus Points Early Childhood Education (ECE) is offering a virtual preschool program to support families learning and growing at home. Having preschool-age children at home during COVID-19 (Coronavirus) without access to a physical school environment and friends they can play can be challenging for parents and children. Come grow with us at home!
2020 Fall Virtual Class Guildelines: What to Expect
- Daily age-appropriate activities for kids ages 2 – 5
- Circle time pre-recorded videos and developed by an Educator 5-day sessions using a private Facebook group.
- Monthly calendar with extra activities
- Weekly Families Newsletter
- Live 30 min session twice a month group parent, children, and Educators via Zoom
- Story time
- Music & movement
- Cooking activities
- Science activities
- Support all preschool learning domains: literacy, cognitive, social-emotional, physical development, art and self-regulation.
- 5-day sessions (Monday-Friday) per module beginning January 25 -May 31, 2021
- Cost $40.00 per Family
- Internet Connection
- Tablet/Laptop/Smart Phone/Desktop
- Zoom and Facebook App
- Designated work area
- Crayons, markers, glue, safety scissors, construction paper
Curricula We Use
- The Creative Curriculum®
is one of the most widely used pre-K curricula in the nation. It is comprehensive, research-based, research-proven, and it features exploration and discovery as a way of learning. We believe that children deserve as many incredible learning opportunities as possible.
- CATCH(Coordinated Approach to Child Health) We promote physical activity and healthy food choices and to prevent tobacco use in preschool, elementary and middle school age.
- Exploring Food Together
Curriculum we support kids learning about new foods and start building the skills to make healthy food choices.