Onsite childcare for children of walking age to 12 years old
Many of Focus Points’ programs give adult participants the option to use our low-cost early childhood education program while they are participating in Focus Points Childcare.
- High quality childcare using proven child development techniques
- Structured-but-explorative learning time for every participating child
- Six-week curricula focused in nutrition, cooking, gardening and physical activity
Our program prepares preschool-aged children for their transition into a formalized school setting—oftentimes this is a child’s first experience in a classroom setting.
ECE is offered alongside many Focus Points programs:
- Adult English
- GED Prep
- Familias Activas
- Summer Camp
- Mental Health Counseling
Onsite ECE Program Curricula
- Cooking Matter’s Exploring Food Together: ECE Educators teach children about new foods so they can start building the skills to make healthy food choices.
- Coordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH): Designed to nurture a love of physical activity and introduce classroom-based gardening and nutrition. Children are motivated to walk, jump, dance and move their bodies while playing and having fun.
- Academy 360 – 12000 E 47th Ave Denver CO 80239
- 2501 E 48th Ave Denver CO 80216
- CRSP – 10700 E Evans Ave Aurora CO 80014
- For almost adult education programming: $60 for one child; $80 for two children (per semester).
- ECE is free for our English Language Acquisition for Refugees classes.
- For Zumba: $10 for one child; $15 for two children (per 8-week session).
- For all other programming: $2 per day. (This might make more sense as a table.)
- The cost of childcare is less than $2 per day for all programs. Payment plans and payment assistance are available.