Early Childhood Education
Focus Points Early Childhood Education (ECE) is preschool program is going virtual!
Families, we are here for you! Focus Points Early Childhood Education (ECE) is offering a virtual preschool program to support families learning and growing at home. Having preschool-age children at home during COVID-19 (Coronavirus) without access to a physical school environment and friends they can play can be challenging for parents and children. Come grow with us at home!
2020 Fall Virtual Class Guildelines: What to Expect
- Daily age-appropriate activities for kids ages 2 – 5
- Circle time pre-recorded videos and developed by an Educator 5-day sessions using a private Facebook group.
- Monthly calendar with extra activities
- Weekly Families Newsletter
- Live 30 min session twice a month group parent, children, and Educators via Zoom
- Story time
- Music & movement
- Cooking activities
- Science activities
- Support all preschool learning domains: literacy, cognitive, social-emotional, physical development, art and self-regulation.
- 5-day sessions (Monday-Friday) per module beginning September 8 -December 11, 2020
- Cost $40.00 per Family
- Internet Connection
- Tablet/Laptop/Smart Phone/Desktop
- Zoom and Facebook App
- Designated work area
- Crayons, markers, glue, safety scissors, construction paper
Curricula We Use
- The Creative Curriculum®
is one of the most widely used pre-K curricula in the nation. It is comprehensive, research-based, research-proven, and it features exploration and discovery as a way of learning. We believe that children deserve as many incredible learning opportunities as possible.
(Coordinated Approach to Child Health) We promote physical activity and healthy food choices and to prevent tobacco use in preschool, elementary and middle school age.
- Exploring Food Together
Curriculum we support kids learning about new foods and start building the skills to make healthy food choices.