Mental Health Services
It can be hard to succeed at work and be there for your family if you are not feeling your best. Therapy can help you work through challenges that keep you from being your best self.
If you or a loved one has been thinking about therapy, Focus Points could be a good option!
- Are offered in English and Spanish
- Are 100% confidential and protected by HIPPA regulations
- Accept all types of insurance
- Cover costs for those who do not have health insurance
- Support every member of your family. We directly serve children 6 and older and can help you find the right therapist for younger children
Therapy can last as long as needed. Our services are flexible depending on your needs.
Meet Daniela Pacheco Olmedo, our bilingual therapist
A native Spanish speaker, Daniela grew up in Santiago, Chile. She moved to Colorado to get her master’s in International Disaster Psychology at Denver University.
At Focus Points, Daniela feels grateful to be able to support families and the community. She spends time in nature to relax and resource. She likes to be in the mountains and be around animals. Most of all, Daniela loves creating meaningful connection with others and being of support in their lives.